Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our group of creative and data-driven digital marketers. We need a team player who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as a marketer, and is driven by achieving excellent results.
You will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary digital marketing team that plans, creates, executes, measures, and continuously improves upon our integrated digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to perform the following job functions accurately and professionally in a fast-paced environment:
- Campaign Strategy & Planning—understand our clients’ business objectives and provide thoughtful campaign recommendations to help them achieve their goals and execute those recommendations consistently.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)—plan and execute various SEO deliverables, including on-page optimization activities, off-site optimization tasks, content improvements, keyword research, competitive research, and outreach communication with site owners and influencers.
- Content Marketing—plan and create high-quality, brand-compliant content deliverables that attract new target audience members, educate them and convert them into qualified leads for our clients.
- Copywriting & Editing—research, plan, write, edit and optimize a variety of content deliverables ranging from text ads to long-form blog posts. You should feel comfortable both critiquing others’ content deliverables and receiving constructive criticism on your writing.
- Paid Media—plan, create, manage, maintain and improve all aspects of digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, paid social, display, remarketing, and more.
- Analytics & Reporting—collect relevant marketing data and create meaningful reports and recommendations for stakeholders of all levels.
- Team Support—assist and support fellow team members as needed to balance the workload and provide a consistent and positive customer experience.
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Education—a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or any related field (or equivalent professional experience) is required.
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Digital Marketing—at least three (3) years of professional experience working on digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, content marketing, paid media, social media, local digital marketing, email marketing, website maintenance, or other digital areas.
- Content Marketing—at least two (2) years of work experience executing successful content marketing deliverables that demonstrate an understanding of the differences between TOF, MOF and BOF content.
- Client Communication—at least two (2) years of professional experience communicating with clients and fostering productive relationships.
- Analytics and Reporting—at least one (1) year of professional experience establishing meaningful KPIs, collecting the appropriate data to report accurately and analyzing the data to provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Project Management Tools—experience using task-based project management systems (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital initiatives and associated tasks as part of a larger team.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills that can concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others’ views while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions, and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
- Agency Experience—not a requirement for the position, but definitely a plus to have previously worked at a fast-paced digital agency with responsibility for multiple projects.
Benefits + Compensation
This position is considered “exempt,” meaning you are eligible for the company benefits available only to our full-time, professional staff but exempt from overtime pay. Monkee-Boy’s current standard benefits package includes the following:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: 15 Days/120 Hours Annual PTO (accrued monthly)
- Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- 401k retirement matching
- Eligibility for bonuses
All employee benefits are subject to periodic review and can change with little or no notice, depending on unforeseen circumstances, although we will make every effort to communicate changes before their effective dates. Some benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and/or vesting schedules.
Compensation for this position will vary based on work experience, demonstrated success, and the intangibles a candidate can bring to the table.
Please Note: As of the date this job description was issued (Aug. 21, 2023), every reasonable attempt has been made to ensure that it is as thorough, descriptive, and accurate as possible. The specifics of this position are subject to change.
How to apply
- Fill out the form below. Attach your resume and include a cover letter that introduces yourself and tells us more about how your experience aligns with what we are looking for in this role.