Are you an intelligent team player who can apply a mix of analytic, strategic and creative skills to develop innovative marketing solutions to our customers’ growth problems? We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager that is experienced in creating successful strategy initiatives, executing on them consistently, measuring them for effectiveness and continuously improving all of the above.
This role provides an opportunity to flex a range of digital marketing muscles while contributing to a growing, high-performance digital marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Strategy + Campaigns–Collaborate with coworkers and client stakeholders to develop, execute, and measure digital marketing strategies and campaigns that accomplish our clients’ desired outcomes
- Leadership–Manage a team of content marketers and provide them with the training, coaching, processes and tools they need to grow and thrive
- Content Marketing–Oversee the creation of high-quality, brand-compliant content deliverables that demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the intended audience and their problems
- Website User Experience–Ensure that our clients’ websites will attract target audience members and engage them with the information they need to complete all stages of a typical buyer’s journey
- Marketing Automation–Create a flexible, data-rich platform that enables the team to plan, develop, and execute targeted email messages and personalized workflows
- Business Intelligence–Collect and analyze data from multiple sources that will enable the team to make data-driven decisions about the best opportunities for growth
- Continuous Improvement–Establish and implement a structured process for consistently generating new growth ideas along with measurable experiments to validate the ideas
We expect applicants for this position to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in marketing or communication-related position
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in digital marketing—content marketing focus and/or agency experience is a plus
- Proven track record of managing, executing and measuring multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and growing less experienced digital marketing staff
- Ability to put themselves in the customer’s shoes and use those insights to develop creative marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Experienced communicator, natural storyteller and a confident public speaker who is comfortable interacting with client stakeholders at every level
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to conceive, write, proofread and edit high-quality content for multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude with a history of working well with others