Digital Marketing Specialist – Email and Content
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to take us to the next level. This talented and driven individual will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of digital marketing initiatives, including content marketing, email communication, marketing automation and lead generation on behalf of our clients and our own company. Typical responsibilities would include research, setup, testing, launch, post-deployment analysis, and ongoing optimization, working in coordination with the digital marketing team.
We have a growing list of great clients and we get to work on interesting campaigns, but there is a lot going on. So you’ll need to be ready for a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and accountability are necessities. This is the perfect role for a results-oriented professional who loves to learn and wants to grow their digital marketing career within our rapidly expanding company.
This position is located in Austin, Texas.
The actual things you’ll do:
- Use proven digital marketing practices to plan and execute successful growth marketing plans;
- Research our clients’ businesses, buyers, and sales cycles in order to help them grow their revenues and customer bases;
- Develop innovative and high-quality marketing deliverables that will attract and engage target audience members;
- Work closely with our digital marketing and content teams to plan, create, and optimize marketing automation campaigns;
- Stay on top of email marketing best practices, including mobile design, layout design, calls-to-action, dynamic content, testing, and compliance requirements;
- Collect meaningful campaign metrics for marketing reports, performance analysis, and campaign optimization;
- Write and edit content for internal and external audiences.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field required
- 2-4 years of professional digital marketing experience (at least 1+ year of copywriting and email marketing)
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
- Experience building campaigns with a marketing automation platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask without losing sight of the details
- Drive to keep learning and growing within your profession
- Insurance—health, dental, and vision
- Time Off—paid holidays and vacation
- Retirement—Simple IRA with 3% match
- Professional Development—Annual SXSW interactive badge
- Growth Opportunities—Rapidly expanding company committed to growing in-house professionals
- Fun—Snacks, Drinks, Happy Hours, ACL Passes, and more.