Social Media Marketing Manager
Full Funnel Marketing is looking for a full-time Social Media Marketing Manager who can assist our clients in enhancing their brand awareness and building engaged communities through their social media channels.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing both paid and organic social media initiatives that are designed to increase brand awareness, engage users and generate leads. The successful candidate will also be experienced in collecting and analyzing meaningful social media KPIs to continuously improve social media campaign performance.
To achieve success in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following duties with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment:
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and client stakeholders to plan, develop and execute social media campaigns that achieve desired outcomes.
- Create, manage and optimize paid social media campaigns for a variety of customers that are both brand compliant and achieve desired results.
- Manage multiple social media calendars and content-publishing schedules.
- Develop regular monthly client reports on our social media initiatives that highlight 1.) what we did, 2.) why we did it, and 3.) how well it worked.
- Regularly communicate with clients by phone, email and online about the status and results regarding their social media activities.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer regular recommendations to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; three years’ experience in social media management and two years’ experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Quality Work – a history of putting in the effort necessary to fully understand a comprehensive marketing strategy and apply that knowledge to produce high-quality social media marketing deliverables on time and on budget.
- Industry Knowledge – experience using a variety of popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc.
- Written Communication – ability to write clearly and concisely with the capability to edit existing content for clarity, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Relevant Skills – demonstrated experience with digital photography, basic photo editing, and knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content.
- Continuous Learning – desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork – collaborative mindset to encourage a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others’ views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism – performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.