About the Digital Marketing Content Writer Position
Full Funnel Marketing helps businesses plan, execute, measure and optimize their digital marketing activities to consistently 1.) attract new prospects, 2.) generate more leads, and 3.) grow revenue.
We are looking for a full-time digital marketing content writer to join our rapidly growing team in Austin, Texas. You will work as a part of our internal marketing team to develop engaging content for multiple digital channels that drives results and helps to achieve our intended marketing outcomes.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong writing skills who is comfortable composing all types of digital content—from comprehensive thought leadership pieces to social media posts—and everything in between. We’re looking for a creative mind with a solid grasp of content marketing concepts and an understanding of a variety of digital marketing channels and the types of content that works in each one.
The Digital Marketing Content Writer will craft creative written content for our company and our clients. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction and feedback from team members.
Actual things you’ll do
The work you do will vary from day to day, but you will be expected to:
- Create useful, compelling, original content in collaboration with both internal and client stakeholders
- Help develop and manage multiple content strategies and editorial calendars
- Optimize existing content through the use of data analysis to achieve better marketing results
- Coordinate and collaborate across multiple teams and digital marketing channels to ensure consistent messaging and brand compliance
- Produce polished deliverables that exceed client expectations and achieve desired outcomes
- Understand all phases of the customer journey and conceptualize unique content deliverables for various touch points
Qualifications and skills
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, journalism, PR, or related field
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects without sacrificing details and deadlines
- Prior experience with social publishing, blog, and email marketing platforms
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
Not required, but helpful
These are the elements that will set you apart:
- Some experience with WordPress and editing CSS and HTML
- Ability to work on simple visual assets to accompany written content
- Experience with video or photo editing
- Prior experience in an agency environment (or successful freelancing engagement)
Perks and benefits
These are the elements we think set us apart:
- Insurance—health, dental, and vision
- Time Off—paid holidays and vacation
- Retirement—Simple IRA with 3% match
- Professional Development—Annual SXSW interactive badge
- Growth Opportunities—Rapidly expanding company committed to growing in-house professionals
- Fun—Snacks, Drinks, Happy Hours, ACL Passes, and more
How to apply
- Fill out the form below. Attach your resume and include a cover letter that introduces yourself and tells us more about how your experience aligns with what we are looking for in this role.
- Additionally, write 250 words describing what you think Full Funnel Marketing does in the space provided below.