Search Engine Marketing Internship (Paid)
We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated and results-driven search marketing intern with strong communication skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience with a variety of clients and companies.
Desired number of hours: 15 – 25 hours/ week
Wage: $10/h – $15/h Depending on previous experience in Search Marketing.
The search marketing intern will assist in the execution of marketing programs for our company and our clients, with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (PPC). Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Actual Things You’ll Do
You will be helping our Digital Marketing Specialist and overall Marketing Team to perform the following:
- Keyword Research
- SEO Audits – For both Websites and Blogs
- Optimize Web Content for SEO
- Link Building – Research & Outreach
- Apply Schema
- Help Create and Manage Campaigns on Google Adwords & Bing Ads
- Dive into Google Analytics and Google Search Console for insights
- and much, much, more…
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with search engines and how they work
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
Applicants with the following will receive priority:
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Previous experience with SEO and/or PPC
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Working knowledge of at least 1 of the following tools: Moz, Raven Tools, SEMRush, Spyfu.